About how start a project.
3.Personal data is processed by FINHUB in accordance with the legislation of the European Union on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data. In order to carry out its activities, as well as to counter any illegal actions using our services, FINHUB collects personal data related to visitors to its websites, as described in detail below.
4. Any visitors to the FINHUB website may be subject to data collection.
5. The data storage period, as a rule, is 1 year after the termination of interaction with the data subject, if necessary, data storage may differ no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed.
6. Subject to the conditions and conditions provided by applicable law:
– Confirmation of whether your personal data is processed or not;
– Information, at least for the purpose of the processing operation, the relevant categories of personal data and recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is disclosed;
FINHUB may limit the application of your access right and right to rectification if such a restriction may be a necessary measure to provide guarantees – including but not limited to:
To exercise these rights, you can contact FINHUB by e-mail.
7. In addition to the foregoing, you have the right to receive from FINHUB the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which it was collected (the right to delete).
You have the right to receive a processing restriction from FINHUB when:
In addition, you have the right to:
8. While you are visiting FINHUB, cookies may be sent. These cookies are anonymous and are used to track activity across domains for statistical reasons. Cookies are also used to optimize your visit (e.g. your language). To determine which cookies are used, please consult the FINHUB cookies.
9. In the event that you register, including but not limited to, as an investor, company creator, donor, on the FINHUB website, in this case, we collect and process basic identification data (such as name, contact details, position, description positions and date of birth, gender, ID number, IP address, signature, bank details, etc.), information about your participation in our credit and / or other investment operations (including, in accordance with standard market practice, professional education) . and biographical data) and, if you are an individual beneficiary of our credit and / or other investment products, relevant financial information (for example, regarding credit history, loans issued, guarantees and repayments). We also collect and process reference information about individual beneficiaries (and beneficial owners and other key persons associated with the beneficiaries), used to comply with customer requirements, anti-money laundering or sanctions (for example, information contained in a passport) or driver’s license. We may receive your personal data directly from you (or from a business or organization that you represent or with which you are associated), or from an intermediary involved in lending, other investment operations or consulting activities. If you are a physical beneficiary (or beneficial owner or other key person associated with beneficiary) of our credit and / or other investment products and advisory services, we may also collect some information about you from international sanctions lists and other publicly available sources.
10. We may disclose your personal data:
11. We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement; Any personal data collected and processed in the context of this document will be stored by FINHUB for a maximum period of five years after the end of the implementation period or termination of the loan agreement and / or other investment activity concluded by FINHUB, or the closure of operations in the context of the provision of loans and / or other types of investment or advisory services, whichever is the longest; and seven years in respect of lending and / or other investment activities or advisory activities (after the end of the period of implementation or termination of the agreement concluded between FINHUB and a third party, authorized or termination of the operations of the grant agreement, whichever is longer) agreements with third parties; or
12. As part of its investigations, in order to identify and prevent fraud, corruption and any other prohibited actions, FINHUB collects identification data and professional data, which, if necessary, can be stored in FINHUB for up to seven years.
Discover new projects in the Finhub newsletter
We'll send you recovery instruction on email
We sent verification link to your email
We have sent a new password to your email.
your comment has been sent and will be reviewed by the moderator
Your message has been sent!