About how start a project.
1. This application – FINHUB cookies, is an integral part of the User Agreement, so before accepting FINHUB cookies, please make sure that you have studied, understood and accepted the entire text of the User Agreement. In case of disagreement with any of the FINHUB cookies and / or User Agreement, please immediately stop using the FINHUB Website.
2. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit certain websites. They help us remember your actions and preferences over time, so you do not need to re-enter them when you return.
5. FINHUB uses the necessary cookies. These cookies enable the site to function correctly. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide the services you requested.
8. FINHUB may use google analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to analyze website usage. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website – standard information from the online magazine (including your IP address) and information about the behavior of visitors in anonymous form – is transmitted and stored by Google, including on servers in the USA. We anonymize your IP address before sending it to Google.
9. In accordance with its Privacy Shield certification, Google declares that it conforms to the EU-US privacy protection framework. Google may transfer information collected by Google Analytics to third parties if required by law or if third parties process information on behalf of Google.
10. Subject to the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate the data subject’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
11. The information generated by cookies is standard information in the Internet log (including your IP address) and information about the behavior of visitors in anonymous form.
12. FINHUB is the sole owner of this data and does not provide user data for use outside this website, except as required by law.
13. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube may set cookies for sharing content on social networks, for usage statistics, or for exploring user preferences. The availability, quantity and status of cookies may depend on how you use the respective platforms before or during your visit to the FINHUB website. Find out more at the relevant Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube policies.
14. Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies on your website, which allows you to delete or block cookies.
15. When deleting cookies, all previously made settings will be lost. When cookies are completely blocked, the website may not function properly, including video and streaming.
16. To learn more about managing your cookies, visit the All About Cookies website – https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Discover new projects in the Finhub newsletter
We'll send you recovery instruction on email
We sent verification link to your email
We have sent a new password to your email.
your comment has been sent and will be reviewed by the moderator
Your message has been sent!